Even though I only began this blog in September it seems much longer. I’ve been thinking about this subject for a very long time. I’ve often felt the need to explain myself as a “single person” and how it made me feel…which frequently feels like being on the “perimeter” of things.
The only thing consistent about this blog is my inconsistently. I hope to change that in 2013. I’m going to attempt a post once a week, but let’s be honest…I won’t be perfect.
- Some things to look forward to…
- Managing Various Holidays (can you say Valentines..ugh!)
- Asking (or not asking) For Help When I Need It
- The Challenge of Married Friends
- How My Pets “Save” Me
- The Pluses of Living Alone (yes there are few)
—and, much more
But, I need much more. Any ideas? Are you married and often wondering what your single friends think of certain situations? With nearly 43 years of singlehood under my belt, I can probably make an educated guess. Just ask me…I have plenty to say.
Thank you to the few of you already reading what I have to say…here’s hoping 2013 brings even more. Happy New Year!!!