I stole the idea of creating a yearly bucket list from Lesley at Bucket List Publications. She creates a bucket list each year not because she’s dieing, but because she wants to live (her words). I really enjoy watching her move through her bucket list each year and mine will pale in comparison, but one day I hope mine has as many adventures on it as hers does. So, here is my 2014 bucket list (a couple are already completed).
Travel and Adventure
- Backpack camping at least once.
- Travel to Croatia.
- Travel New Orleans.
- Travel Belize.
- Skydive. Done January 19, 2014 in Cairns, Australia.
- Whitewater raft.
- Stand-up paddle board.
- Sea kayak.
- Flying trapeze.
- Snow shoe.
- Personal training.
- Exercise at least three days a week.
- Bike and hike monthly.
- Get to goal weight. Trying to start.
- Eliminate dairy for at least one month.
- Eliminate meat for at least one week.
- Eliminate processed food for at least four weeks throughout year.
- Try a new food at least once a week starting in February.
- Go on dates.
- Eliminate eating out for at least one week a month starting in February.
- Find and practice effective skin regiment.
- Write a thank you note at least once a month starting in February.
- See a natural path.
- Take vitamins.
- Create a five-year plan.
Learning (Physical Activities)
- Learn how to properly throw a frisbee.
- Learn to properly throw a football.
- Learn to play tennis.
- Learn to swim better.
- Get scuba re-certified.
- Learn how to free dive gracefully.
Learning (Non-Physical Activities)
- Get 10 PUDs for my Project Management Professional certification. Done as of February 21, 2014.
- Take Spanish lessons.
- Take piano lessons.
- Take an art class.
- Take a writing class/seminar.
- Take a photography class/seminar.
- Read four books.
Kinley and Aker (my dogs)
- Kinley and Aker to obedience classes.
- Find a permanent solution for Kinley and Aker to stay home alone.
Home Improvement and Organization
- Plant a garden.
- Fix wall in formal living room.
- Clean and organize garage permanently.
- Get rid of at least one piano.
- Eliminate material things. Make a list of unnecessary items and start getting rid of them.
- Payoff car.
- <<too personal to post online>>
- Target practice.
- Post for Alaska Girl at least once a week.
- Post for My Life on the Perimeter once a week starting in February.
Do you have a bucket list (resolutions, goals, etc) for this year? We are nearly two months into 2014…how is it going?